Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young entrepreneurs who:
- Are nationals of Trinidad & Tobago between the ages of 18-35 (60% of all final applicants selected) and 36-45 (40% of all final applicants selected)
- Have a business that has been in operation for no less than 6 months but no more than 6 years.
- Have a legally registered, trading business in the identified three (3) key sectors of:
- Energy Solutions
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Agriculture and Food Processing
*The business may offer Digital Solutions which support the identified sectors
- Already have a paying customer base towards which a product or service is provided
- Embody commitment, demonstrate drive and possess a spirit of innovation
- Exhibit growth potential towards achievement of the job creation, export of a product or service entry to Shell’s supply chain, export)
How will participation in the Shell LiveWIRE programme benefit me?
As part of our programme, entrepreneurs receive:
- 4 months of Training designed to provide technical focus, develop their business and leadership skills and manage resources.
- Access to Monthly Master Classes led by local entrepreneur icons
- Ongoing peer to peer networking support for 11 months post programme completion
- Access to a global community of Shell LiveWIRE alumni
- Individualized one on one consultation with an Export Consultant
- Peer to Peer technical advisory support through a Monthly Sector Circle
- Financial Incentives through the award of recognition prizes upon graduation
- Access to a community of investors through a One on One Investor Meeting
- An opportunity to exhibit and pitch their products/services to a panel of Investors
- Access to global competitions such as the Shell LiveWIRE Top 10 Innovators Competition